home about blogsistalk advertise

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Malone is 8 months!

Wow, 8 months?!?! I can't believe that she is that big. She weighs a whopping 20.6 pounds and is wearing 12-18 month clothes. Such a big girl! She is going to be a tall model, I just know it. She is busy as a bee and is saying Mama more and more. I don't think she realizes that I am Mama but I make believe that she does. Calley said that he was suctioning her nose the other day (I know, pitiful) and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. When he was done, he gave her a big hug and she said "Mama" in a really sad voice. Needless to say Calley was none too happy when he heard this. I, however, was ecstatic! She has cut her two front bottom teeth and you would have never even known. She was such a trooper! She definitely does not have my pain tolerance. Can't wait to see what happens next month. She just may be walking by Christmas time!

Watching Baby Einstein and sucking on her blanky.

She can feed herself strawberry apple puffs

Sleepy girl on an evening walk

Can you see her toothy grin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...