home about blogsistalk advertise

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Homemade Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (recipe found here)


I am thankful for:

Forgiving, full of grace, loving, King of Kings...My God

Handsome, giving, loving, faithful, helper...my husband

Beautiful, precious, sweet, gift from God...my daughter

Supportive, dependable, loving...my family

Loyal, funny, sweet...my friends

Fun, stress-free, flexible...my job

hypochondriac, few problems, mostly great...my health

Warm, cool, small but cute...my house

Honorable Mention:
My wardrobe
My camera
My finally long hair
My already planned vacation to Vegas w/ the girls
My Macbook
My iPhone
My 5ish pounds that I have lost (was hoping to write 15, oh well)
My cowboy boots
My new sheets that my sis gave to me


Hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving and that you take some time to realize all the things BIG and small that you have to be thankful for. Happy Turkey Day!







1 comment:

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...