home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, December 13, 2010

My 1st Styling Session!

So one day Julie over at PhotoJewels Photography gave me a call and offered me a super fun proposition. She was starting to get into Senior photography and wanted to start offering someone to help her clients with styling. So she gave me a call. I mean, what is better than going shopping in someone else's closet, putting looks together, making them look all fabulous and getting paid for it! I was definitely down! My first styling session was with a super cute Senior, Cailee. Her pictures turned out AMAZING! To see the full post of Cailee's pics you can go HERE. Hope there are many more styling sessions to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...