home about blogsistalk advertise

Monday, February 21, 2011

They like me, they really like me!

Oh man! So excited about this one! Project Nursery has chosen me and three other nurseries to compete for their Project of the Month. I can't believe little Malone's nursery was chosen as one of the faves! I am so pumped!!! If you like Malone's nursery over the others please go to this link:


Scroll down and you can cast your vote for Malone's Quirky Nursery.

Oh, and just to give you a little extra motivation, I thought I would leave you with this little cutie helping Momma unload the dishes...


Here is another, just for good measure.


6 comments:

  1. Voted for ya! Good luck! :) The pics of Malone are presh! What is on her head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Julia they are ruffle panties for her 1 year photos coming up. She thought it was funny to put them on her head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is getting so big! Can't wait to see her next week! Fingers crossed for some pretty weather!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...