home about blogsistalk advertise

Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Living Room Inspiration



So, I am about 3/4 done with the living room project. I can't wait to show it to you guys! I will probably show it before it is "finished" because it may never be totally "finished." I'm sure I will always add a piece here or there. I am loving how it is coming together. The paint turned out great and even though it is a little darker than the old paint, the room manages to feel much bigger. Loves it!

Here is another room that inspired me with my living room re-do:



I am so obsessed with Abode Love's man cave/gameroom. The colors are fab and I LOVE the football picture. It is perfect. I may have to steal that idea for a future man cave room. I like the mix of fabrics and the orange is to die for! You have to run over to Abode Love and check out her house tour. I love every single room in her house and she is absolutely adorable. Seriously, you will hate her she is so dang cute!

Happy Thursday ya'll!

****

Oh and don't forget to enter the Layer Cake Designs vinyl chalkboard labels giveaway! (that was a mouthful!) It ends tonight so get your entries in!

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cool room - love a sophisticated take on a man cave! Going over to check out Abode Love now - thanks for recommending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the man room too...It's gonna be all I can do not to put my input in on Stephen's man room...since it's the ONLY room in the house I'm letting him have a say so in, I'll try! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great room! I've been updating our family room too. Loving the orange! Unfortunately, the orange rug I wanted is currently on back order til July!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh is it bad that I would LOVE this to be my dormroom? I mean, minus the football picture, unless it would give us props with the guys.... either way this room is awesome. thanks for sharing! love your fellow DFW blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love your blog! So I would like to award you with the stylish blogger award! You can check out my blog here, http://lesley-ward.blogspot.com/ for further information! Thanks for the great blogging!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...